Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Final words

We had a really good week this week. Actually it was one of the best weeks of my mission with teaching lessons. We were able to have some investigators progress so that was really good to see. I love all of them but I'll tell you guys about my favorites.

The first is Cèsar and Suzy. They're a married couple that have talked before with missionaries and almost got baptized. The only thing that held them back was Cèsar coudn't quit smoking. We've been talking to them and it looks like there is a lot of hope for them!

The other is Juan Pablo and Karen. Juan Pablo was a missionary and bishop but now doesn't go to church. I admire him so much. He loves god and has such a good testimony, he just has a lot of questions and confusion from different sources but he has always kept the faith. Karen was a jehova witness and knows a lot about the bible but is receptive and  little by little is progressing. I've seen it so many times. The best way for people to come to christ is to let love be the source of motivation. 

So this is my last email to you guys. I kind of went off in my last email ha so we'll keep this one tranquilo. So many good people here in chile, but I promised Roberto and Paola and their family I would give them a shoutout :) I'm so happy for them and their decision to get baptized this sunday. Unfortunately I can't go but I will say bye to them in the airport. I'll say bye to my chilean family in the Santiago airport, and be with my family again in the salt lake airport next week. Should be a good time:)

“And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.”

No comments:

Post a Comment